A robust and independent assessment of the immediate benefits of our climate change policy is urgently needed to maintain public support for our climate change commitments. This needs to be done before the real costs of our Paris (COP21) commitment start to bite.
What are you looking for?
- Value of US Energy Companies
- Judy Lawrence throws David Prentice a Lifeline, and helps our EU Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
- Climate Change Commission Needs Education and Information Role
- Climate Change Policies – Bouquet for the Greens and Lost Property for the Nats
- Premature to Lock our Paris Commitment into Legislation